With our CNC Routing capabilities, we are able to offer a new level of precision, quality, versatility, and value meet our customer’s exact specifications.
What is CNC?
CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control. In conjunction with the right machinery, it is capable of cutting complex two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) shapes.
Benefits of CNC?
CNC Routing allows production of a single prototype or large scale quantity through the use of machines, saving time and maintaining quality.
- Precision – Through the use of CAD/CAM compatible system, we are able to produce the intricacies of the most detailed projects.
- Quality – Our engineers have years of experience that ensure each project is handled with the utmost care.
- Versatility – The CNC capability adds a new world of possibilities that traditional hand/power tools cannot, such as engraving, advanced inlay, and profiling.
Machine Specs: 3 Axis 5X10 flatbed | 7HP HSD with 8 tool ATC & Tangential Knife.
Solid Woods – Most hard and soft woods, including live edge slabs.
Plywood, and Engineered Wood Products – MDF, HPL laminated substrates (e.g. Formica / Wilsonart Laminates), OSB, Flake Board, and etc.
Plastics – Acrylic, Plexiglass, Polycarbonate, PVC, and etc.
- Architectural Elements + Moldings
- Cabinet Doors + Components
- Custom Fabrication
- Decorative Panels + Screens
- Exhibits + Display Parts
- Forms + Molds
- Machine Parts
- Photo Relief Carving
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Relief Carving + Engraving
- Skateboard Ramps
- Signs + Lettering